INSTANT WATER CONDITIONER FIZZ TABLETS for BETTAS
- Nothing to spill - safe and easy dry tablets
- Controls ammonia and chlorine
- Easy for kids to use - nothing to measure
- Easy to identify color-coded packages
Makes tap water safe for Bettas...
just drop in a single tablet!
IT'S AS EASY AS 1-2-3!
1) Find out how much water to treat: Fill Betta bowl or aquarium using measuring cups or clean soda bottle - something that already has measurements and amounts marked on it. 64 ounces = 1/2-gallon.
2) Drop in the tablet: Use a clean container to prepare fresh water for the Betta ahead of time. Add 1/2 tablet for each 32 oz (quart) of water before adding the Betta fish.
3) Watch the tablet dissolve: Starts fizzing immediately - making your fish’s water safe. When tablet has fully dissolved, it is time to fill your fish bowl. We advise at least a 20% water change weekly for Bettas. You can prepare new water ahead of time in a clean soda bottle by adding in
1 tablet for each 1/2-gallon or less.
Each tablet removes: elements in tap water that can harm your fish including ammonia, chlorine, chloramines, toxic organic waste products and trace heavy metals. Each tablet adds: the benefits your fish needs for good health including body slime replacement & electrolytes.
Item No. 30406 - Kordon for Kids Betta Tabs - each fizz-tab treats 64 ounces