Disease Transfer Preventative for New Fish - TREAT INCOMING FISH DIRECTLY IN THE TRANSFER BAG!
- Effective 15-minute therapeutic bath
- Contains a blend of natural soothing oils
Halts incoming contamination
- Cleans new incoming fish of disease organisms
- Reduces external fungus
- Reduces protozoan infestations
- Helps prevent fin rot and tail rot
- Helps prevent common bacterial infections
Protects delicate slime coats
- Helps to repair damaged areas
- Will not harm biological filters - remove carbon from filters.
- Safe when used as directed for both fresh and saltwater fish
Prepares and treats new fish prior to adding into aquariums - prevents transfer of disease
FISH PREP contains a natural stress reducing oil - keeps fish calm and stress free during treatment
EASY TO USE:
1- Add 1 teaspoonful (approx. 5 mL) of FISH PREP for every 1 gallon of water to be treated.
2- Allow the new fish to soak in the prepared bath for 15 minutes.
3- After 15 minutes it is safe to add the new fish to your aquarium.
Item No. 32522 FISH PREP™ - 2 fl. oz. (59mL) - treats up to 5.5 gallons (5.5 individual 1-gallon baths)
Item No. 32544 FISH PREP™ - 4 fl. oz. (118mL) - treats up to 11 gallons (11 individual 1-gallon baths)
Item No. 32556 FISH PREP™ - 16 fl. oz. (473mL) - treats up to 45 gallons (45 individual 1-gallon baths)